Responsibilities: Urgently !!!
• Code and test programming for software.
• Develop and deploy computer applications.
• Execute code builds to test and production environments.
• Fix bugs in existing code.
• Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
• Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
• Experience in using API Back-end.
• Proven experience with Programming languages (C++, VB.NET, C#)
• Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus
Computer Programmer Skills:
• Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
• Track record of successful application development
• Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
• Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
AIRA offers a challenging career development with competitive salary and fringe benefits which commensurate with your experiences. All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates please submit your application letter and resume together with a recent photo to company address or via e-mail given below. All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Human Resources Department
AIRA Securities Public Company Limited
319ChamchuriSquare Building, 17thand 20thFloor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02 080 2606 or Mobile: 080 445 8941 with K. Kornuma Aimsem
Fax. 02 160 5400
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]